Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Ramble, Therefore I Am

Okay, the school year is here. My senior year of high school . Screaming seems to be the call of the day, but I shall refrain. You see, I've managed to screw many things up in the past four years and now I need to fix them before the end of this year.

1. My Gpa is CRAP. Thank you procrastinating jerk! Yeah, I mean me.

Why this is going to be bothersome? Well, I have to start applying for college and now I'm worried. But then...I was already set on a local community college before I even thought of getting accepted. It will only cost $2,000 dollars a semester. Hence the already decided. Though I might throw an application towards my local university just to see if I COULD get in if it turns out that the community is awful. Which I doubt. My madre went there.

2. The four dozen friends I've fought with and no longer talk to.

And many other things besides that I won't go into.

On the bright side, Fall is almost here! I love fall. Halloween. Marching Band. Leaf Piles. It's all good.

So, I apologize to myself for screwing some things up. I also applaud myself because I know that somehow I'll find the ability to drag myself out of it. xD

2 comments:

robin.c.s. said...

Wow. You're ALREADY in school? Is your time zone ahead of mine by more than just a few hours?

Man, I hated applying to colleges. But I promise you, it DOES end. xD Dude, I went to a community college too! For a year, and then I transfered out. I liked it. You just have to deal with the occassional mother-student (you know, the mommy returning to school to get her degree) who will always treat you in a vaguely patronizing manner because they see you as a child and never a peer, and the way-more-than-occassional stupid person who's only at school because they've got nothing better to do.

Hmm... I can see this lifting your spirits as I type. Um, woot for community college? They give away free chocolate and car fresheners? (For the pine-fresh chocolate smell just perfect for a new car with leather interior.)

Aurora said...

No,no, not school yet. (Thank you, God.) Just Band Camp which means I'm at the school slaving away for a slightly sadistic, extremely corny, man with a metronome. Welcome to the life.

Haha, yeah, it kinda sounds like my high school! The mommies, the unusual amount of kids there because there's nothing better to do. Amazing.

Ever hear that joke about the blond who got pulled over for swerving? When the cop got to her she was hysterical and he took a few minutes to calm her down and asked, "Miss, what's wrong?"

"Trees keep popping up in the middle of the road! I keep swerving, but more and more show up!"

He reached over and took down her pine tree air freshner and sent her on her way.