Friday, July 11, 2008

Cory Doctorow



Www.Craphound.com is Cory Doctorow's Page that has news etc. about his books.

You can also go there to freely download his books instead of buying them. I know! Awesome-ness, indeed.

What I know of Cory Doctorow is pretty awesome. He's a big supporter of the Creative commons License. Which, from what I've been able to gather, is that intellectual property should have no cost. For similiar infomoratin I point you to the Electronic Frontier Foundation. (Which, from what I've been able to gather, is a bunch of paranoid people fighting for the rights of everyone. Seriously, they're pretty cool. Extreme sometimes? Maybe. Right most of the time? Probably.)

Cory is also an administrator (contributor?) at www.boingoing.org . It's just plain random most of the time, but you find out some pretty awesome stuff.

0 comments: