Tuesday, August 17, 2004

'Sup

Well, I started school last week and I am actually very happy to be back. I really missed my friends although depressingly they're only a few of them with any of the same classes. I only have Thomas in one and Matthew and Holly are in , guess how many......... Absolutely none of them. At least Kelcie is in all my classes, but two. I really can' t complain about my classes either. I really like algebra it's my favorite class . I finally get History and not Geography ( I want to Major in Archaeology). I get reading which is extremely easy. Mrs. Dillard is making us read a thirty page book *rollseyes*. I find it insulting that she doesn't think we're capable of reading more than what's included in a first grade reading book. Oh well, Let's not be Pessimistic. I'm writing an essay on what I could contribute to the yearbook staff . That's how they narrow down who gets to be on it. There is the limited amount of six people allowed. I'm also going to join chorus again this year Mrs. Manor doesn't mind if your tone deaf so I can still get on :). Plus I'm going to run for student council. I was in it last year,but then I was a seventh grader. Now I am in eighth and we ,my friends and I ,are now top dog of the school. Well I have to do my Algebra. Tootles :)

0 comments: