Sunday, August 29, 2004

Sunday's trial

Well, we were going to do the trial ( the Cassie vs. Avery thing) ,but I wasn't on the computer so I don't know if they did it or not. I was going to be on when I got back home from my Mammow's house ( were we,my family, eat Sunday dinner), but my little cousin's were there and wanted to go to the creek. So I went to the creek the barn and everywhere else you could think of before I remembered the trial:( .I hope nobody's mad at me. They really didn't have to have me I was only the lawyer. Oh well, if they haven't done it yet we can get together and specify the time of the trial. Anyway nothin' much is up I have after school computer tomorrow . We can discuss the trial thingy there. I've been tryin' to find fencing class on the computer. Not to take on the computer. I want to take classes so I'm trying to find a place that offers them on my computer. I guess I worded that right. Yesterday Mr.Porter, A distant cousin of mine, gave me these cool wood thingys that come from a swamp or something . The swamp water rubs them smooth and make them look weird. They're some kind of tree top thingys.He actually got them in the early 50's which makes them even cooler. (FYI) My brother is going to get his pilot's license and Mr. porter is going to teach him hoe to fly. That's why Mr. Porter travels so much if I mention it. My rabbit is doing fine. Tootles :)

0 comments: