Wednesday, August 04, 2004

iRepairs

Hey, I've been busy lately or I would have wrote the past two days. The day before yesterday I was in Chattanooga. I went to Hamilton Place Mall and bought books at Walden's bookstore.( Pendragon "Black Water" and The Complete Poems/Stories of Edgar Allan Poe) Then I had to go to Giant Steps and get my Saxophone repaired (Head piece recorked and octave key replaced.) I've already finished my Pendragon book. It's another cliff hanger like the Reality Bug, and guess what. The next book doesn't come out until ........ summer 2005! Don't you hate that. Now everyone who has read it has to wait a whole 'nother' year to see what happens.Anyway some of my Bro's friends are spending the night tomorrow.(absolute catastrophe) :) Well, that's all for now. Tootles

0 comments: