Friday, August 27, 2004

Student Council

Guess what.....I got on the student council! Yah! I really wanted on to be with my friends though and only Holly got on * looks sad* I can't believe Thomas or Matthew didn't get voted in. Oh well, We still have a chance with yearbook staff. Plus+ one of teachers gives an after school math class (Mr.Griswold of course like I'd put up with the other math teacher Arnold.) . Well took it last year with my friends in Pre-algebra . I think that's the only class he offers it to is Pre-Algebra,but Holly and I are going to ask about it. Like he'd really turn us down an opportunity for a better education(Time to hang out).Matthew,Cassie , Thomas and I also go to after school computer on Mondays. The football game went well. I didn't fall or crash or die or anything so I think it went well. We won 8 to 6. Also another good thing for the game. Even if the band is more important than the players, they count also :) My rabbit is doing good and has put on weight since I caught it. Anyway.....Tootls :)

0 comments: