Sunday, November 21, 2010

Candy Canes

So, my boyfriend Tyler wants something for Christmas. But I can't tell you what it is just in case he reads this (which he probably won't). So I shall refer to the present as candy canes.

My boyfriend Tyler mentioned he'd like to have some candy canes awhile back, and I stored this information in my mind for Christmas shopping.

They used to cost about $30, but they are VERY popular candy canes and are now in limited supply. So now, I am on an epic quest to find candy canes in a brick and mortar store before Christmas.

I know a store that had them this past weekend. I saw them there. For $30. So Wednesday, I'm going to brave pre-Thanksgiving crowds and leave Cookeville to go to Knoxville. Then I shall frantically grab the candy canes and bare my teeth at anyone who wanders anywhere near me. Then I will drive home and feel accomplished.

This will probably be followed by giving candy canes to Tyler for Thanksgiving because I'm so excited at managing to get them.

But it's worth it. I shall keep you updated. And eventually tell you what kind of candy canes they were.

0 comments: