Saturday, December 22, 2007

Aggresive Religion--What bullying can do for you!!

Yes, I'm back. Sometimes it's just nice to complain to something that might listen. My unresponsive mirror has became increasingly less satisfying. I have never asserted my religious views on this blog. Mostly because I"m so confused that I don't even know myself, but that's not what I'm here to do. I would just like to say that everyone has a right to believe in what they so choose. Be it faith in the unreliability in the post or in the omniscience of God, it is their right of being human to believe what they will. So why must people be constantly forcing their beliefs on others? I can understand these traveling religious types who knock on your door, say hi, and then scat, but some people...I mean, when your at school and someone starts attacking atheism or Buddhism just because it isn't Christianity. Well, just keep that up bucko! Your dissing their religion and trying to foist your own on them by way of insult is going to work smashingly. I don't want to sound like some uber teen with angsty ramblings about the expectations of my peers/family/community so I shall stop before I ramble myself into a giant vortex of text based rage!!

Just let me say this. If you believe in it then it is real. There is no one right religion. No one is wrong in their beliefs if they truly believe. The only way you can be wrong in a religon is if your play acting your part.

0 comments: