Friday, June 08, 2007

Catching Up

Okay, I was going to leave it at the last post, but it didn't tell you anything. This past year many things have happened. I have fallen out with friends..gotten back together with them...then fallen out again...But my rocky social life isn't what I am posting again to tell you about.
I have started a new page in life. That's right my friends. I have went from sophomore to junior since I last talked to you. My life has blossomed like a stunted cactus. Slow and painfully. I did make it into newspaper though. *nods* I know! If I had only recalled that I had this blog earlier then you could have went through my anxious sufferings with me, but alas.

I spend a lot of time on a MUSH (Multi User Shared Hullicination a.k.a. geeky text based computer program) with my friend Matthew...or err...Wilbur ( since I said I was going to stop using names...) Which is really fun. I astound myself with eloquence....

Ah, one more thing before I leave. I used to have my pootry based blog called the Ragged Bookshelf. Remember it? I didn't think so...Well, I can't remember my sign in name so I shall be moving it to here. Which means I have a lot of copying and pasting to do. :(
Well, there is a more complete albeit boring post. It will get better once I've gotten past this little bump of not posting in forever.

0 comments: