Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I found your blog inquisitive?

Okay, so about a month ago I get a comment saying that so and so finds my blog inquisitive, and would like me to visit his or her blog. I was just now browsing through several blogs and guess what. Mr. So and So finds just about everyones blog " inquisitive". :My heart is crushed. Who actually uses the word inquisitive anyway. ( No offense to those who actually use that word... a.k.a. absolutely no one.) I'm not really upset, but these findings beg the question " does he/she actually read the blogs that they post at?" . I think not my good people. If he does than I'm the peg legged aunt of the prime ministers secretary's brothers same sex partner. Which consequently I am not.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

pssst *throws a peanut at the back of your head* I found your blog... inquisitive! *dodges flying tomatoes*

In all seriousness, I like how you write; even if it is just your daily life and thoughts and what not. It's good. I guess it's got a bit of a hmm... sarcastic feel to it in some places?

Aye, sarcastic would be a good word. Brutally honest would be even better, but it's two words and I'm trying to only use one. This DOES indeed pose a literary problem.

Oh and as for the person that found your blog inquistive... I'd give him a thesaurus or at least a list of interesting adjectives so he could make up a few other spam/comment/message thingys for other blogs.