Friday, March 04, 2005

The Trip

'Sup, to take a good introduction from Charles Dickens: " It was the best of times. It was the worst of times" Actually I've never read The Tale of Two Cities. I tried to read it last year, but was bored out of my mind and didn't understand what the heck was going on. I have since read quite a few books on the French Revolution and have also studied it in History class. So I'm thinking about trying it again. Anyhow, I got the list of people that are going to be on my bus today. Just in case someone is wondering " What bus?" I'm referring to the bus that I will be riding to Washington D.C. I get to be with my best friend Kelcie, but Holly has been put on bus 1 where as I'm on bus 3........* sobs* I have to entertain people with decent conversation for about twelve hours. If Holly was on the bus I wouldn't have to stick to decent. What about the chaperones and other adults? You say. Well, Holly and I have our own little gestures that no one understands ( except a few of them that are beyond obvious understanding) , but no I'm all alone!! Although I do have Kelcie : D She is the coolest. We were in second period today ( Algebra class) and we were talking about which bus we were going to be on. I said something about thank goodness our transport wasn't inhabited by the horrific breed of creatures also known as our teachers. ( OK, that's not exactly what I said, but it sounds better that way. Don't you think?) I whispered because we sit right in front of the teacher's desk, but she had to go and start yelling " Alright! Thank gosh Griswold, the Algebra teacher, isn't on our bus.* sighs* No wonder I got an eighty eight this six weeks. Matthew is also on our bus, but I can't sit with him it has to be two girls or boys to a seat. I'm going to go watch Resident Evil now. It is such a cool movie!! So many people to annihilate so little time to do it in. Tootles!!

0 comments: