Wednesday, March 02, 2005

http://www.nobledead.com/

Hi all, I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy doing nothing. You'd be amazed at how time consuming doing nothing is . I just finished reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte ( or is it Emily) I have also read wuthering heights this week. Jane Eyre was more......... Joyful? Both of them were very good , but I thought Wuthering Heights was a bit hard to follow. I think I'll read Jane Eyre again it was really good. I haven't made it to Chattanooga to buy the next Noble Dead book yet( argh) , but hope to soon. Just a few more days until the Eighth grade gets to go to Washington D.C. for five days. I get to spend a whole.... Freakin.... Week with all of them. * cries* Why?! Not that I dislike any of them, but there is only so much that you can stand. Plus Griswold ( A.K.A. The teacher whose class I got a B in) is going so that will make the trip ever so ... What's another word for crappy? Well, whatever the word you were thinking put it there. Now, I'm done complaining about the school people...... ( for the moment :D) I haven't seen my little Cuz's for a while so my life has been desolate and lonely. No one to bake sugar cookies for. I think I'll bake some anyway and feed them to strange children I see walking down the street. Haha, Like anyone is ever on our " Street" They'll get hit by a roaming cow or something. I wore a green sweater last week to shun the idea that I'm a Goth and decided that I'd rather be a Goth than wear green. It's really not my color. Any plans I have for world domination have been futile. Though the cafeteria workers have progressed very far in their attempts. Today they feed us green eggs and ham......... Died green eggs..... That you could use as a substitute for a rubber ball. * winces* Yum. Band is fun. Hannah challenged me last week, but has a cold this week so we're putting it off for while. II hope I win, but she is really good. She'll make a good first chair....... Next Year!!!!! Anyhow, in all of my business of doing nothing my room has become the refuge for several piles of clutter under which I think I saw something resembling a large species of dust Cows . No, I'm not mistaken. It was not your so called friendly bunnies. I must leave, but I have remembered to put up the site to the Noble Dead thingy. Tootles!! http://www.nobledead.com/

0 comments: