Saturday, March 12, 2005

Six Days

Only six days until the Washington trip!! I'm taking a break from trying to figure out what I am going to bring with me. Mom says that she isn't going to bring me to Chatt. so I can't get a bunch of crap that I was wanting to bring. Like some Night Before Christmas PJ's. Everyone needs red and black night clothes. But no, she feels a need to deprive me of important junk. I was going to get book number three of the Noble Dead series, but since we're not going to Chatt...................... What am I going to do during the 12 hour drive up there and the twelve hour drive back? I'm going to sit there and wonder why I chose to come when I could have been at home reading a newly bought book. Anyhow, I'll figure out a way to get it before Friday. I'll break my arm or something so I can go to the Doctors. Which is right by Books-A- Million. See, I want have to sit there wondering what the crap I'm doing!! I should be doing my report which only has to be 500 words long, but can only have 1 web site in it's reference. Oh Well, Tootles!!

0 comments: