Monday, December 20, 2004

Monday and No School!

Yep that's right. I actually wasn't up at 4:45 this morning trying to get my algebra done at the last minute. : D Though all I did was clean today. Which I only did when supervised. I had a book hidden under the sink. The only activity I have to keep me busy is the barn. I would play in my tree house, but It's still at my old house and Daddy refuses to help Mom and me move it.WE would move it ourselves but it's too big. I haven't the least clue what the square footage is. I guess it's probably 11 x 8. All four sides are connected to a tree and we have plastic windows and a door ( my last tree house was just a wooden platform.). THe coolest thing is that the roof is fiberglass tin stuff so that light can get through. You really can't see anything out of it 'cause it's blurry, but you can prety much see stuff. You can see colors and stars and stuff you just can't make out the definite edges. Anyhow, since I don't have my Treehouse I decided to make my own little place in the barn loft. Hehehe. Dad is gonna have a cow when he sees it. I've got a chair , a love seat and a bean bag up there . The reason he hasn't seen it yet is becaus eI piled all the hay around it to keep off the wind. My wind barrier also doubles as a way to keep my loft room secret. Tootles!

0 comments: