Thursday, December 09, 2004

Day Off

Sorry that I haven't wrote in a while. I've been grounded from the computer for about two weeks. Anyway, got out of school today at 12:30. Usually doesn't happen. My theorie is that our superintendent used to be a mail man. Come rain, shine, sleet or snow we'll be there. Anyway my current reading has diminished down to the findings of the school library. Which isn't bad or anything, but Ms. Lacey likes historical factual books. Ms. Lacey is our librarian. So that means we have a lot of books full of facts. Though there is quite a quantity of my more favorites: Historical fiction, and Fantasy. Been sort of bored lately. I hate being bored. A bored person is a boing person. So I made my cuz Kelly help me build a fort out of the hay in the barn loft. I'l have to go move it in a minute. I moved it to close to the edge so when it rains again it will probably get wet. If I didn't mention it in my previous post( I don't feel like checking) Sunshine by. Robin McKinley was pretty good. http://www.dagonbytes.com/thelibrary/vampire/index.html Here is a cool site with some vampire stories on it. Thoug h I haven't looked at the whole sit and don't know if the rest of it is rated G. Just thought I'd give you a fair warning. Tootles!!!

0 comments: