Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Try outs

Ugh! I tried out for basketball today. Bad idea since I hadn't touched a basketball in years. I thought there would be some on e there who was really bad and I could say" Hey at least I'm not that bad". Unfortunately I was that person. * cries* Oh well, I still have band.........I have no life. I'm really having fun in all my other classes though. The newspaper is getting along well. We are going to try to print out the first one soon and It'll get easier once we get it done once.I'm doing a pathetic book review. Why is it so pathetic you ask. It's for 1st through 3rd grade. *sighs* Plus the book has to be in the school library. I'm not grounded this week so I maybe can go to the movies. I've been grounded for the last past three or four weeks... It seems I talk in the wrong tone of voice. What is uup with that? I talked less to them, my parents, and they got suspicious that I'm up to something. So they ask. I reply in the wong tone of voice. I get grounded. It's just a giant repeating circle. That means it would be a good idea to go to the movies before the cirlce makes it's next go around. I think I'll go see the Shark Tale movie. That's al that's on right now. Talk to you later. Tootles

0 comments: