Thursday, September 23, 2004

Newspaper

Well, now I'm regretting signing up for all that stuff at the beginning of the year. I'm am so busy. Although I'm sure everyone has a boat load to do to. In the yearbook staff I am supposed to be making an autograph page.Two friends and I are the editor/coordinators of the Newspaper.I have Chorus Wednesdays and Friday's during lunch.Newspaper on Tuesday and Thursday during lunch, and lots of Algebra to do that is absolutely useless.Oh yeah, I also need to practice my saxophone nonstop for the next month so a one of the lowly seventh graders don't take it.Student Council though is pretty easy.*sighs* I'm done with my self pity now:p Although through a few machinations I have succeeded in getting Matthew to help with the newspaper.( He has to help figure out the layout/format of it so we can print) I only think this is going to be good for one meeting though :( I'll have to figure something better out. ) Next time I right I'll try and be more optimistic....in other words try not to mention school. Fairwell for now. Tootles

0 comments: