Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's 1 a.m. and Egg is in Alignment

I'm sitting here at one in the morning listening to Pandora (Based on Mumford & Sons).

This is a rather lovely quiet. I'm lying. It's the quite of the city. Which is quiet with occasional squealing tires and the eerie sound of sirens (Unfortunately not the cool kind of sirens. No Odyssey for me) in the background. I have solved this problem partially by ambient farm noises, or sites like THIS. Though, there's a large chance that you'll creep yourself out with the flute bit, or really super need to pee not long after the creek noises start. I found myself feeling very Native American...

And then mixed together honey, yogurt, and egg yolk for a homemade face mask. Ummm, eww? It was stinky, sticky, and made my face look like a sunflower puked on it. (Egg is in alignment with my face!) Plus side, my face is so freaky smooth is crazy.

Oh, and for those who like a good fantasy RPG, this web comic is good for a few laughs and juvenile humor.

And now I sleep for in five hours I have Espanol. Which I cannot speak. (Or read, or write, or vaguely understand. Hole, porque? Porque!)

1 comments:

robin.c.s. said...

I'm sitting here at 7:15pm listening to Pandora (based on Laura Marling). And also wondering how it is that you can be a night owl/insomniac with such absurd morning classes. (Ohhh, right. College student.)

And by the way, that homemade face mask sounds like something you should bake at 350° and then eat with coffee, or tea. But I guess putting it on your face works too.