Sunday, April 19, 2009

Crisis Moderation

I seem to always be in some kind of angsty crisis that involves me not having any idea of who I am.

So, I give up on that for awhile. I am me. I strive to be good. Period.

Problem with knowing myself is, I've not done anything worth knowing about and I'm trying to find something that's not there.

It's time to know other people. Sometimes I think about life and see it as infinity because time seems so trivial in all of my history books. In reality I have perhaps eighty years here. I'll be damned if I spend it all like this.

1 comments:

robin.c.s. said...

*thumbs up*

Definitely a good view to take. :) Striving to be a good person, and to put others first can only be helpful, and the fact that you want to do that says a whole lot about you.

Like one very, very wise man said... don't worry too much about what tomorrow will bring, today has enough of its own worries.