Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring

Spring its the best time of the year. If asked, I often claim that fall is my favorite season. The smell of leaves and bite of chill in the air reminding me of Halloween and years of marching band fun.

I lie, apparently. By the end of winter there's a seventy percent chance that I am ridiculously depressed. Due to bad weather and the inability to get out in the sun. No flowers. No lake. No creek. No laying outside and reading. It really gets to me.

Spring is now, and though winter will come again and again, each spring is enough to get me through til the next. I will pick buttercups and eat lunch with Tyler outside, and everything will be okay. Regardless of life's problems.

What is school and money to God? Because that's what the Earth is. A symbol that God is with us, and he is beautiful. So, sneeze and rejoice, good people. Spring is here.

0 comments: