Sunday, October 16, 2005

And Thirteen days later you get an update...

See! I said I wouldn't abandon you for too long. "Well, we only have two more football games until marching season is over which means I'll go back to being bored all the time." Is something I would have said last year. Now, that I'm in Highschool that is only a little bit true. Yes, I'll miss getting to march , but I'll have all of my friends to keep me busy. So Ha!! I know. I'll still be bored. I can't help but try and console myself.
Today is the tenth day that I have been going out with Tyler. Which I forgot to post about. Tyler is in band too and is a sophomore. All of the people out there that are against intersection relationships can just get over it!! :D
James, our section leader, drew us a really nice picture that shows him shooting "you" . I guess he meant that "you" was us. I thought it was an over all confusing picture. *nods*
I doubt that anyone reading this really cares about my intersection relationship, but then again I have a feeling that I'm the only one that reads it. So everyone who reads it does care! How sweet of you. Lol
Well, I updated in less that a month of my last update. It must be record.
Tootles!!

0 comments: