Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Van Helsing

My mom just got from Nashville, where she went for a conference, and guess what! She got me a Van Helsing shirt. Of course it doesn't actually show his whole face, but oh well. I'll get over it. Anyway,I watched Van Helsing about two weeks ago and now I want to read the book. Although I realize that the book most likely want have Hugh Jackman playing the main roll, and he probablt will not have an automatic cross bow.( Which would be so totally cool to have). I just finished the book To Kill A Mocking Bird and it was actually a really good book. I thought it was going to be boring, but half way into it it got a lot better. I think I'll reread it tomorrow. I tried to put a Van Helsing picture an the blog, but couldn't figure out how. Some advice if go to look up Van Helsing don't go to MSN and type in Vampires. It was really freaky. Well, I haven't done homework in about three days or so. I might want to get on that. Tootles

0 comments: