Friday, January 14, 2005

Eight days 'Till I Die

O K So we had to draw a number in band to day to see what order we would try out in and I got number four. There is only five of us so I have to go close to last. This will give me just enough time to have a breakdown and try to drown myself in the water fountain. * nods* Yep, there is a 80 % chance I'm going to lose my chair and........ Why I'm I posting?!! I should be practicing. No wonder I suck. : D Hehe Anyhow, I haven't watched VAn Helsing in a whole week. * tear * I've been busy doing nothing. Is it not amazing how time consuming doing nothing can be? Did I mention that I got a bunch of black shirts for Christmas. * dances around * So now I can wear all the black and red and chain jewelry I want. * coughs* Not that I'm obsessed with the colors black and red or anything. I love other colors too. Plus I have been wearing my new pants.... NO holes!! You just can't appreciate new pants until you've wore out all of the others. Well, I must be off. Things to do. Places to vandalize.

0 comments: